Training and Safety Consultants (TASC) is part of the TSS Group and is one of only 14 companies across the UK licensed by UKATA to deliver Notifiable Licensed (Cat C) Asbestos Training. We are proud to have been providing this training for over 15 years to more than 100 clients across a number of sectors including construction, utilities and chemical engineering.
UKATA is the internationally recognised governing body that sets the required standards when it comes to asbestos training, ensuring that all of its members meet their exacting standards. This legislation is continually being monitored, with the rules of membership regularly reviewed to ensure that we maintain the excellent standards set by UKATA.
For further information or to make an enquiry please visit www.tasconsultants.co.uk
Training tailored for you
Our professional asbestos training service covers a range of topics including asbestos awareness, non-licensable work with asbestos, licensable work with asbestos and asbestos audits. We also provide bespoke training packages tailored to meet your requirements.
In addition, we offer the following courses:
- Health & Safety Awareness Training
- Heath & Safety Compliance Inspections and Audits
- Manual Handling Training
- Risk Assessment
- COSHH Assessment
- IOSH Training
- CDM Awareness
- Cable Avoidance Tool Training
- Avoiding Danger from Overhead and Underground Services
Summary of service:
- One of only 14 companies able to offer UKATA licensed asbestos training
- Comprehensive Asbestos training packages
- Tailored training packages
- Additional courses available (Health & Safety, COSHH Assesment etc.)
- Post-implementation audits
At TSS, we have over a century in experience working within the Infrastructure Sector. We always strive to:
- Act with integrity.
- Provide the highest standards of service.
- Promote trust and transparency.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Take responsibility and be accountable.
For more information or to enquire about our services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.