Once a project has been safely scoped and planned, quantity surveying is arguably the next most important aspect of any construction project, so it’s important that you work with a partner that you can trust.
At TSS, we provide a professional and reliable quantity surveying service across a wide range of infrastructure projects, whether that be road, rail, light rail, utilities, airport, power generation facility or general construction projects. You can trust our experienced team to work hard and to ensure that your project is carried out on-budget and in a sustainable manner, with a service that has been tailored to suit your exact needs.
Quantity Surveyors that deliver more
Whilst we can provide a team of quantity surveyors with decades of experience in infrastructure behind them, our service offers you even more. Our team not only work with you from the concept stage of your project right through to completion, but they also provide advice on aspects such as procurement and tendering processes to ensure that projects run smoothly.
Summary of service:
- Review of project inception, scope, timescales, funding and budgets
- Detailed design evaluation
- Upstream and downstream procurement strategy and implementation
- Managing the delivery of Bill of Quantities, Budget Estimates, Risk Register and Contract Documents
- Production and maintenance of financial risk registers
- Production of regular financial reports throughout each project
- Management of the ongoing commercial aspects of projects.
- Management, assessment and collection of work in progress
- Change control management and assessment
- Attendance at regular meetings with stakeholders and the wider supply chain
- Signed agreement of supply chain and main final accounts on completion
At TSS, we have over a century in experience working within the Infrastructure Sector. We always strive to:
- Act with integrity.
- Provide the highest standards of service.
- Promote trust and transparency.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Take responsibility and be accountable.
Call us on 03333 114400
For more information or to enquire about our services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.